|Interest Rate As Low As 13.33% / Year|
Term: 47 to 180 Months
Interest: As Low As 13.33% / Year
Applicant Conditions: American Resident (20-59 years old)
Application Information: 1.Wage Proof 2.Driving License 3.Credit Card 4.Bank Account
Loan Product Introduction:
What is the Loan Exchange?
Do you have a bad credit history, and you wish to compare with other better loan options from various loan providers simultaneously? The Loan Exchange can be a better option for you since you can quickly analyze some of the best terms and rates offered by multiple personal loan lenders. Note that you can qualify for these loans without necessarily getting troubled from your previously poor credit score.
• Poor credit OK
• You can check your rates without upsetting your credit score
• Fast turnaround
• You can apply for college expenses
• Higher starting rates
• Lenders limited only in 10 states
• A limited number of lenders
What are some of the requirements to apply for the loan exchange?
The process of applying for loan exchange is usually straightforward, although a few documents are required. Remember, once you are done filling your loan exchange form, you will get connected instantly to a potential loan lender. Some of these documents include:
1. Your current monthly income and expense
2. Your active social security number
3. You’re previous bankruptcy if valid.
First-time registrations procedure.
1. Visit your preferred loan exchange website and select Let Get started.
2. Fill in your personal information, such as your first and last name. Click next
3. Carefully study the contract disclosure and agreement terms. Check a box where you will sign in to agree to the terms of the offer
4. Validate your personal information once again through reading the credit authorization disclose and finally click next.
5. Depending on the size of the loan you have applied for, your loan lender may demand other documents indoor to finalize the application process. Note once you are through with the loan exchange process, your information is quickly processed, and therefore, you get informed with two business days.
How does the loan exchange repayment work?
The repayment agreement usually varies from one lender to another.However, you are required to make monthly repayments on the interest and the principal amount. No prepayment penalties changed by any of the loan exchange’s partners, so no worry about paying the loan in advance to save your loan interest and principal balance.